These buttery, soft, chewy cookies use white chocolate and toasted macadamia nuts for added texture. The basis of these delectable treats is a soft, chewy cookie that is loaded with white chocolate and macadamia nuts. You will also like the flavor and texture combination.
These White Chocolate And Macadamia Nut Cookies made in a bakery-style will appeal to your soul. Because of the butter in the dough and the buttery flavor of the macadamia nuts, they are also bursting with a buttery flavor.
Let’s jump right into the White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut Cookies Recipe.
White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut Cookies Recipe
The interior of the cookies is soft and chewy, with a subtle crunch from the white chocolate and macadamia nuts. These are the best cookies ever since they are packed with white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. You’ll like the taste and the variety of textures in these cookies.
Let’s know the whole process so that you can enjoy it too!
- Preparation – 30 Mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Total: 40 mins
- 24 Cookies
- 1 cup macadamia nuts chopped
- 8 oz white chocolate
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour 150g
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together for about 2 minutes using a stand or hand mixer. Mix in the vanilla and egg extract until well mixed.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, & cornstarch in a separate basin. Add the flour mixture gradually to the butter mixture while beating at low speed until barely incorporated.
- Fold in the macadamia nuts until mixed (do not overbeat).
- Fold in 1 cup of white chocolate chips with care. Then cover the dough and chill for one hour.
- Scoop heaping tablespoon-sized dough balls and set them on a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet, approximately 2 inches apart.
- Push in some additional white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts, and sprinkle with flaked salt if preferred.
- Bake the cookies at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until gently browned.
- Let the cookies cool for 10 minutes on the pan before transferring them to a wire rack to cool fully.
How to Store Leftover White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut Cookies:
The delicate texture allows them to be stored at room temperature for 4-5 days and in the refrigerator for a further day or so if the cookies are stored in an airtight container.
Want To Freeze?
They hold up nicely in the freezer for up to three months. The cookies should be frozen in a single layer on a baking sheet for at least two hours. Then, the frozen cookies should be transferred to a Ziploc bag or other airtight container. The cookies won’t get stuck together and can be easily removed one by one.
Tips For White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut Cookies Recipe:
- To enhance the taste before baking, sprinkle with flaked salt. If you want unsalted nuts, this is the way to go.
- The success or failure of a cookie recipe may be summed up in two words: flour. Measure your flour using a spoon and level it out, or use a scale.
- Butter should be touchable, leaving an indentation when pushed, but not so soft as to be easily spread.
- The colder the dough, the less likely the cookies are to form greasy pools. You’ll get thicker, more robust, and more substantial cookies.
- If you wish to substitute, the greatest substitutes are macadamias, cashews, almonds, pecans, or even walnuts.
- Immediately after removing cookies from the oven, use a spatula to form them back into circles if they are somewhat misshaped.
This was all about the white chocolate and macadamia nut cookies recipe. This recipe is full of flavor, and you will love the texture of the cookies and the crunch of macadamia nuts and white chocolate. Plus, the butter will make the cookie’s buttery and give them a sweet aroma. Make them and enjoy!
We hope you like the recipe. Let us know your thoughts & suggestions in the comments below!
Thank you for reading!