½ cup apple cider vinegar 2 cups water 1 tablespoon salted butter
1 tablespoon lemon juice 3 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning, divided 1 ½ pounds shell-on shrimp, deveined ½ lemon, sliced into wedges
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the apple vinegar made from cider, water, salted butter, the juice of one lemon, and 3 tablespoons Old Bay seasoning.
2. Warm the mixture over medium heat until it comes to a boil. When the water begins to boil, place a steamer basket on top of the pot and carefully add the shrimp.
3. Cover the saucepan with a lid and steam the shrimp for about 2-3 minutes, or until they become pink.
4. Once cooked, properly drain the shrimp. Sprinkle the steamed shrimp with the remaining teaspoon of Old Bay seasoning.
5. Garnish with shrimp diced coriander and serve with a lemon wedge if desired.
Calories per Serving 191 Total Fat 4.1 g Saturated Fat 2.1 g Trans Fat 0.1 g Cholesterol 281.5 mg
Total Carbohydrates 3.9 g Dietary Fiber 0.7 g Total Sugars 0.5 g Sodium 232.7 mg Protein 34.7 g