1 cup unsweetened applesauce ⅓ cup creamy almond butter 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
½ teaspoon almond extract 1 ½ cup oats ½ teaspoon cinnamon ¼ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda ¼ teaspoon sea salt 2 tablespoons almond flour ½ cup raisins
1. Set the oven to 350 F and put parchment paper on a baking sheet.
2. Applesauce, almond butter, maple syrup, and almond flavor should be mixed together.
3. Mix in the oats, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix in the raisins and then the almond flour.
4. Place 15 cookies, each about a quarter cup in size, on the sheet pan. Press on each cookie to make it a little flatter.
5. The cookies need 10 to 12 minutes in the oven. Let the cookies cool in the pan before taking them out.
6. The cookies can be kept at room temperature for up to three days in a sealed container or in the fridge for a week.