The world-famous spinach artichoke dip is an essential component of every get-together. Due to the fact that it is so simple to prepare, it is an excellent option for an appetizer that can be thrown together at the eleventh hour. A delectable dip that is ideal for any occasion can be quickly and simply prepared in advance with this recipe.
You can have a creamy and tangy combination in just a few simple steps; once you do, you won’t be able to put it down. When served in a bread bowl, notice how quickly it is consumed.
Let’s jump right into the Ranch Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe.
Ranch Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
This Ranch Spinach Dip is rich with spinach and peppers and has a great ranch taste! It may be baked in the oven or cooked in a slow cooker. Spicy variants include jalapenos and pepper Jack cheese. This dip is the perfect appetizer for game days, holidays, gatherings, and parties!
Let’s know the whole process so that you can enjoy it too!
- Preparation – 10 Mins
- Cook: 25 mins
- Total: 35 mins
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 2 bunches of spinach, washed
- 1 Can quartered artichoke hearts
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup red pepper, diced
- ¼ cup green onion, sliced
- 1½ cups mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Mix
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Clean and coarsely cut spinach. Cook in a nonstick skillet over medium heat until done. Let cool fully. Once the spinach has cooled, squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- With a hand mixer, combine the sour cream, cream cheese, mayonnaise, and ranch mix until frothy.
- Spread the mixture in a 2-quart casserole dish before folding in the other ingredients, including spinach and artichokes, excluding the mozzarella.
- Cover with the remaining cheese and bake for 25-30 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
- Your Ranch spinach artichoke dip is ready!
How to Store Leftover Ranch Spinach Artichoke Dip:
If you want to make ahead: Make the recipe until step 4 (before baking) and refrigerate it for 1 to 2 days before baking.
If you want to freeze: Go through the fourth step of the recipe (before baking). Mixtures can be frozen for up to 2 months if stored in a freezer-safe bag or container. Refrigerate overnight to thaw, then transfer back to the baking dish.
Tips For Ranch Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe:
- Add chopped jalapenos and pepper Jack cheese instead of mozzarella to make it more interesting.
- If you don’t want mayonnaise, leave it out and replace it with additional sour cream.
- Refrigerate up to 48 hours in advance. If it’s refrigerated, it may require a little more cooking time.
- Adjust the cheeses to your liking; a little gruyere or cheddar works well in this recipe.
This was all about the Ranch Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe. Because it is so simple to make, it is a perfect choice for an appetizer that can be put together at the last minute. With this recipe, you can easily create a delightful dip for any occasion ahead of time.
We hope you like the recipe. Let us know your thoughts & suggestions in the comments below!
Thank you for reading!